I really hope that I’m wrong, but I think that my pet snake may be dying.
He had two rounds of what appeared to be spastic, almost seizure-like convulsions, and now he won’t eat and is very sluggish. The only vet near me that sees snakes costs hundreds of dollars just for the visit. All my research is telling me that they probably wouldn’t be able to do much anyway if he’s into the convulsing stage of the half a dozen illnesses that cause it.
So, it appears all I can do is… wait and hope.
I hate feeling helpless.